Rock 'em (WIP) Rock 'em (WIP)

My face is melting

Christ, that was a powerful tune. I love the drums and the main synth all so much. This song gives me a sudden energy burst, I freaking love it.

Close Your Eyes Close Your Eyes

Would've been better

This would've been so much better imo if you hadn't used that jungle drum loop and maybe made your own. Besides from that, it's a really nice, atmospheric tune.

SeanLawrence responds:

The drum loop actually is my own, just with the VOICE samples of the Think Break, but thanks for the 9 :)

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

Hahaha, great stuff.

This tune is fucking wonderful man, I love the whole thing. The main synth gives me a nostalgic feeling because it sounds an awful lot like a song from the Sonic series. Everything is lovely sounding too, great tune mate.

TiGeR responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the review!

Haha ^^, yeah I agree that the lead synth sounds quite game-ish. It was actually quite the sound I was looking for while making this song, so I'm happy I found it :).

Stay tuned for more songs in the future!

Cheers,

~TiGeR

Blue Oceans Blue Oceans

Wow, powerful tune

Those vocals fit so perfectly. The drums sounded pretty good, the hats were pretty quiet though. It was really lacking a bass throughout the whole song and that saw sound that somes along a few times in the sound is VERY overpowering. It drowns out all off the other sounds, it needs to be either nicked completely or mastered a it more.

Chozz responds:

Awesome thanks for the review. Credits to last tried therapy for supplying the vocals.

And mastering is what i shall work on!

Kudos

Boriken - How Could You? Boriken - How Could You?

Wow, just wow

It's quite a powerful atmospheric tune, but that synth that comes along every now and then that was off key wasn't needed, seeing as it stuck out like a sore thumb and it was poorly mixed. It's drowned all the other sounds out. Besides that, I really liked it, keep em' coming.

Chem Bros - Swoon (xKor R Chem Bros - Swoon (xKor R

Daaaamn

Wow, this is a powerful tune. I love how uplifting it sounds.

I'd love to be able to grab some samples from this song and remix it.

Tonestep! [MAC] Tonestep! [MAC]

Holy mother of God

Even though this is Dubstep, it is one of the best things I've ever heard. Seriously, that bass is so perfect bro, please tell me how you do it/what you do it with.

Also, lol at the audio from Fonejacker.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

This is pretty good

Gives me a jazzclub kind of vibe, I really like this song. You you mind if I sampled this to make a remix? It could do me good ;D

5'd & 10'd

Colossus [Dubstep] Colossus [Dubstep]

Holy balls

That bass in the start of the song made me cream myself, I freaking love it. The drums have a nice, cool flow to them. I really feel that the string samples were out of place on this one. Try putting a more synth-like sound in their place and it may yield a better result.

All in all, that song is freaking boss. I'd love it if you tell me how/what you did to make such an amazing bass.

landscapers1 responds:

my own preset on Massive! thanks :D

{Just A Little Time} {Just A Little Time}

Not too bad

This really isn't all that bad. I like the relaxed atmosphere of it. It's pretty nice and punchy too. I love the bass, but it's very short lived.

The only thing that got me to vote it a 4 is because you used an FL preset for the drum line. Stray away from FL presets.

All in all, this track was great.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

Actually I didn't use an FL preset for the drum line. Ass fuck. But thanks for the rest of the review.