Edd Egg - Sick Edd Egg - Sick

Great but...

It will not let me finish the flash. As soon as it fully loads, it stops playing and freezes up. I can only watch about half of it by doing the rick click > play technique.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Great work

I kind of like this piece, it was very well done. Although that guy with the huge nose scared me to shit.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Okay

Its a really well animated flash, but it gos stiff, a LOT. You need to have the stickman sort of "ease" to a stop to make it look better movement wise. Other than that, it was a pretty enjoyable animation.

Multitask Multitask

Seriously, great game.

I got up to 83, spacebars always screw me over :c

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

I keep getting stuck :c

This game is great, but I keep getting stuck on level 8. I build the bridge, but he can't make it back with a case for some odd reason.

Rock 'em (WIP) Rock 'em (WIP)

My face is melting

Christ, that was a powerful tune. I love the drums and the main synth all so much. This song gives me a sudden energy burst, I freaking love it.

Close Your Eyes Close Your Eyes

Would've been better

This would've been so much better imo if you hadn't used that jungle drum loop and maybe made your own. Besides from that, it's a really nice, atmospheric tune.

SeanLawrence responds:

The drum loop actually is my own, just with the VOICE samples of the Think Break, but thanks for the 9 :)

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

Hahaha, great stuff.

This tune is fucking wonderful man, I love the whole thing. The main synth gives me a nostalgic feeling because it sounds an awful lot like a song from the Sonic series. Everything is lovely sounding too, great tune mate.

TiGeR responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the review!

Haha ^^, yeah I agree that the lead synth sounds quite game-ish. It was actually quite the sound I was looking for while making this song, so I'm happy I found it :).

Stay tuned for more songs in the future!

Cheers,